What are PLR products:
PLR stands for Private Label Rights, and PLR products refer to digital products such as eBooks, articles, software, or courses that are created by someone else and sold with the right for others to use, modify, and even claim authorship of them as their own.
PLR products are marketed as "done for you" because they are pre-made digital products that are ready for immediate use.
These products typically include e-books, articles, reports, videos, and software that come with private label rights.
As "done for you" products, they are created and developed by a third party, providing you with the convenience of having a product ready to use without the need for extensive research, content creation, or development.
Once you obtain PLR rights to these products, you can edit them, rebrand them, and sell them as your own to your target audience.
Because they are "done for you", PLR products can help you save time, effort, and resources while providing you with the flexibility to customize and monetize these products according to your needs and preferences.
Selecting Your Niche:
Select your niche before working with PLR products, it has several benefits:
1. Targeted Audience: Choosing a niche helps you focus your efforts on a specific audience that is more likely to be interested in your PLR products. This targeted audience is more likely to become loyal subscribers and customers, leading to higher conversion rates.
2. Expertise: Focusing on a specific niche allows you to build expertise in that area, enabling you to create more valuable content and establish yourself as an authority in the niche. This expertise can also help you create unique and high-quality PLR products that are in demand.
3. Increased Revenue: By selecting a niche, you can identify products and services that are in demand within that niche, including PLR products. This targeted approach allows you to create more relevant and valuable products, leading to higher sales and revenue.
4. Improved Marketing: When you have a specific niche, you can tailor your marketing efforts to that audience. This targeted approach helps you create more effective marketing campaigns that resonate with your audience, leading to higher engagement and conversions.
Overall, selecting the right niche is crucial when working with PLR products. It allows you to focus on a specific audience, build expertise, increase revenue, and create more effective marketing campaigns.
Here are some of the most popular niches: Affiliate marketing, lead generation, email marketing, personal growth, Social media, artificial intelligence.
Why it's important to read the PLR license before using a product:
When you get a PLR product, it always comes with a license that outlines the terms and conditions for using the product.
For example, some PLR licenses may prohibit the resale of the product, while others may allow it. Some licenses may require that the product be substantially modified before it can be used, while others may allow it to be used as is. Additionally, some licenses may require specific attribution or credit to the original creator, while others may not.
Now, let's get started on the basic set-up you will need if you want to work and/or profit from PLR products
First, you will need to get a domain and hosting, that is relevant to your niche:
If for example, you are in the 'Personal' growth niche, make sure your .com is relevant to personal growth...
Here are the steps:
1. Visit Namecheap.com and create an account if you don't already have one.
2. Choose a domain name that is relevant to your niche or business.
3. After purchasing your domain name, you will need to select a hosting plan. Namecheap offers various hosting plans, and you can choose the one that suits your needs and budget.
a) How to set-up your hosting account:
b) How to connect your domain to your hosting:
c) How to create a ‘contact us’ email address:
To use the email address as a 'Contact Us' email address on your website, you will need to create a form on your website that sends emails to this email address. We will cover this later during the training. For now, just create the email address.
Now that you understand how to set-up your 'domain and hosting', please move-on to Step 2...